CALL FOR PAPERS
Session topics may include (but are not limited to) anything involving new and exciting changes in the profession related to workflows, processes, archival description, staff roles, digital preservation, representation in the archives, and many more. We welcome proposals for:
Pre-conference Workshops (Wednesday):
- Workshops may be full-day (6 hours) or half-day (3 hours)
Conference Sessions (Thursday/Friday):
- Presentations may be 15, 30, or 60 minutes
- Breakout room/roundtable discussion
- Informal hour-long discussions related to a particular theme
- Submitting a proposal indicates your intention to lead the discussion
- Student poster sessions:
- Posters will be on display Thursday and Friday of the conference
- Students should be available to discuss their posters with conference attendees during specified breaks
Please submit your proposals here. All presenters will be expected to attend in person.
We have also created a Google document where CIMA members can informally propose ideas and connect with other members who might be interested in presenting on the same topic.