L. Tom Perry Special Collections at Brigham Young University
1130 Harold B. Lee Library
Southbound on I-15 (from Salt Lake City)
- Travel south on Interstate 15 to Exit 269 University Parkway
- Bear left onto University Parkway.
- Travel east on University Parkway until you pass the LaVell Edwards stadium, then turn right on 450 East (the second stoplight after the stadium).
- Travel south on 450 East to the first stoplight, then turn left.
- Follow the signs to Visitor Parking.
Northbound on I-15
- When traveling north on Interstate 15, exit at University Ave./BYU.
- Proceed north on University Avenue until you reach 1230 North. Turn right.
- Continue on 1230 North, and look for Visitor Parking signs.
For a map of campus, please visit the Brigham Young University Web site.
Travel to Provo City Library
550 North University Avenue
- From Exit 265B off I-15 to Provo City Library
- Exit Provo Center St Exit (#265B) and continue East on Center Street
- Turn left onto 500 West
- Turn right onto 500 North
- Cross University Avenue
- Provo City Library is on your Left
- Park in above-ground or underground parking.
Parking is free for Library patrons and attendees of scheduled events in the building. A one-level underground parking garage may be entered from the east side of the library, off 100 East. Clearance for the parking garage is 8’ 3”. Any unauthorized vehicle left overnight in the underground parking lot may be towed at the owner’s expense. Two above-ground parking lots frame the library on the north and south.
Participants are encouraged to stay at these hotels :
Courtyard by Marriott
1600 N. Freedom (200 West) Boulevard
Provo, Utah 84604
Conference Rate $99.00
Springhill Suites by Marriott
1580 N. Freedom Blvd.
Provo, Utah 84604
Double Queen Rooms
Conference Rate $109.00
In order to book online, guests will need to go straight to the hotel website and enter the code in the GROUP CODE box which is on the right column.
Use rate code: CIMCIMA for a King Room at Courtyard.
Use rate code: CIMCIMB for a Double Queen at Spring Hill Suites.
- Indoor heated pool/whirlpool
- Workout room
- Complimentary High Speed Wireless Internet
- Complimentary Passes to Gold’s Gym
- Complimentary Hotel Shuttle to area Attractions including BYU & UVSC
- Airport pickup and drop off can be conveniently billed to your room as well
- Even in room Massage Therapy is available (Rates vary upon type of massage and length requested)
The Courtyard is physically connected to TGI Friday’s, and they are open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
They also have a bar on site. For your convenience room service is available as well. They have established a
group breakfast rate for visiting guests. You can enjoy their full breakfast buffet for $5.00 per individual.