The CIMA Education Committee is excited to announce the call for presentations for the CIMA Fall Caucus, scheduled to take place on 14 November 2023 from 1:00 to 5:00pm MT. The program will be presented virtually.
The theme for presentations is "Creative Solutions in Archives." We welcome submissions on the following topics, or any submissions that demonstrate innovation and originality in the application of archival principles.
- Inter-departmental, institutional, or community collaboration
- Application of DEIA principles
- Ways to approach archival processing and backlogs
- Workflows and project management
- Crowd-sourcing, indexing, and metadata
- Managing electronic records
- Resource and budget management
- Student and intern projects
- Approaches to community outreach, especially coming back from the pandemic
We encourage all types of presentations, individual or group panel presentations. Individual panels would be in the range of 15-20 minutes. Group panels would be in the range of 30-45 minutes. If you have something to share with fellow archivists, please submit!
Submission deadline: Tuesday October 10th
Submission form: https://forms.gle/amqSPGJWk7fe32j67
Respectfully, CIMA Education Committee