Dear CIMA members,
We are now seeking nominations to fill the upcoming vacancies in CIMA’s leadership. The following positions are open for nominations:
President (1-year term) *
- Prepare agenda for and run the bi-monthly CIMA Council meeting, and other CIMA meetings
- Work with Council to fill vacancies in CIMA committees and officers
- Serve as chair of the Program Committee for the Annual Conference
- With the Treasurer, create an annual budget and present it to Council
- Approve expenditures
Vice President/President-Elect Primary duties:
- Serve as chair of the Education Committee
- Organize the CIMA Fall Caucus, usually in October or November
- Fill in for President in the president’s absence
- Take minutes at the bi-monthly Council meetings and other meetings
- Maintain and update the CIMA Handbook
- Maintain all files and records of CIMA
- Keep copies of official CIMA correspondence
- Conducts the annual election of officers and announces results
- Council member (3 openings)
- Attend bi-monthly Council meetings via conference call (usually Zoom)
- Serve as chair or a member of at least one CIMA committee, representing CIMA leadership on the committee and reporting on committee activities at the bi-monthly Council meetings
*Note: This year we are need of someone to fill the 1-year term as President of CIMA due to the resignation of current Vice President/President-Elect Kim Anderson, as was announced by President Clint Pumphrey last week.
All members are eligible for nominations. Please consider yourself or another CIMA member for any of the above positions. This is wonderful way to get involved and ensure that CIMA continues to progress and thrive! Nominations are due by January 31, 2023.
To submit a nomination, please e-mail Ryan Lee, Nominating Committee chair, at: email@example.com.
Also, the Nominating Committee is also in need of 2-3 members to help. If you are not sure if you want to serve in the above positions, consider being a part of the Nominating Committee. Email Ryan Lee if you are interested in being a part of this committee.
Nominating Committee Chair, 2022-2023