The Harold B. Lee Library at Brigham Young University is seeking a Digital Metadata Librarian. This position is responsible for:
- Creating, updating, remediating, transforming, importing, and exporting metadata for digital objects and collections residing in various library systems and metadata repositories
- Coordinating aggregation of digital content and metadata, including digital object metadata and descriptive records
- Maintaining and updating metadata application profiles
- Creating metadata ingest templates
- Performing quality control and quality assessment of metadata describing digital objects
- Presenting research or innovative/unique information at conferences, workshops, seminars, and/or other professional/scholarly meetings
For more information about the position qualifications and to apply, please see the YJobs website at https://hrms.byu.edu/psc/ps/PUBLIC/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_APP_SCHJOB.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST&Action=U&FOCUS=Employee&SiteId=70&JobOpeningId=98245&PostingSeq=1. Applications are due by August 9, 2021.