The Division of Archives is seeking a Manager who can play an integral role in our division-wide workflow and transition our Reformatting team into digital media.
As the Archives Reformatting Program Manager, you will:
- Work with management to develop, update, and define
- The reformatting services offered by the division.
- Fees related to reformatting services.
- A service request process with appropriate documentation, expectations, and timelines.
- Policies, procedures, standards, and instructions that align with the Federal Agencies Digital Guidelines Initiative (FADGI) and other professional standards.
- Technical documentation for reformatting equipment to ensure continuity of operations.
- Metadata standards for all reformatted assets, in cooperation with the Digital Archives Program Manager.
- A model process for the capture, dissemination, and preservation of reformatted assets.
- A multi-year strategic plan with program improvement goals, a roadmap to achieving those goals, and that addresses evolving roles, responsibilities, skills development, and technology upgrades needed to meet program goals.
- A documented quality control process for reformatting work.
- Performance measures to establish program capacities and maintain performance goals for the program.
- Lead a strong team of skilled employees in our transition from microfilm to digital formats.
- Analyze current reformatting services and coordinate staff to meet current demands.
- Create and manage a customer facing Work in Progress board that allows all customers to track work in progress and current program priorities.
- Write a written report for transition over the first year that identifies goals, measures, and a roadmap for the reformatting program.
For more information about the position qualifications, salary, and to apply, please visit the State of Utah jobs site at https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/utah/jobs/3008407/archives-reformatting-program-manager.