An international mining company is looking to hire a qualified archivist for a term of 40 hours to assess the paper and electronic documents in its Salt Lake County office and to develop recommendations for implementing a records management and archival program. The records include paper and electronic maps, drawings, analyses, electronic files, reports, rock samples, and government communications. Final recommendations should include proposals for policies, procedures, software, and staffing necessary to support corporate user access to critical information for project assessments.
- Two or more years’ experience in archives or records management,
- Experience in archival or records management program planning,
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Master’s degree in library science or archival science, or
- Certification from the Academy of Certified Archivists, or Institute of Certified Records Managers.
The salary for the position is negotiable, depending on experience. Travel expenses will not be reimbursed.
For more information about the position, please contact Thomas J. Serenko at email@example.com.