The Utah State Archives is seeking a full-time Outreach and Volunteer Coordinator for their offices at the Rio Grande Building in Salt Lake City, Utah. The coordinator position is responsible for the following responsibilities:
- Using a combination of print and electronic media to highlight agency programs, goals, and objectives.
- Creating and editing marketing materials; such as articles, brochures, and fliers.
- Managing the Division social media presence.
- Designing, recommending, and managing public outreach programs.
- Developing website and blog content.
- Responding to requests, issues and problems from the general public.
- Managing the recruitment and coordination of volunteers/interns.
For more information about the position, and to apply, please visit the Utah jobs site at https://www.governmentjobs.com/jobs/2380265/archives-outreach-and-volunteer-coordinator/agency/utah/apply. Applications are due by March 19, 2019. Salary range for the position is $19.22-$28.88/hour, with benefits.