The Utah State Archives is seeking an full-time Open Records Portal Archivist. The Open Records Portal is a central website for public access to governmental records and for making records requests online. Principal duties of the position include:
- Work with the Utah Transparency Board to prioritize records to be posted online.
- Collaborate with Archives staff and state records officers to compile and post records online.
- Monitor and track incoming Government Records Access and Management Act (GRAMA) requests.
- Provide technical assistance to portal users.
- Manage the functionality of the portal.
- Make recommendations for system improvements.
For more information about the position, see the official announcement on the Utah State Jobs portal.