The Clyde Companies is seeking an Archivist & Records Manager to be responsible for implementing an enterprise-wide records program; also the identification, appraisal, acquisition, creation, organization, description, access/retrieval and preservation of historical materials pertinent to the current operations and the history of the Clyde Companies, Inc.
- In cooperation with corporate and information technology personnel, implement an enterprise-wide records management program to improve business outcomes;
- Locate, survey and evaluate records of administrative, legal, fiscal and historical value;
- Liaise with local institutions and community partners to share and/or collect records pertinent to the Clyde Companies and its founders;
- Effectively collaborate with current and past personnel to gather/provide records and information for key projects including conducting recorded interviews and acquiring pertinent historical materials;
- Producing biographies, assist with corporate communications, social media and marketing functions as needed;
- Create and maintain accession records, finding aids, databases and catalog records;
- Survey record conditions, determine prudent practices in storage, then carry out a storage plan to preserve, care, and offer security for records and historical materials;
- Produce record retention schedules for retrieval and distribution of records, as required by organizational needs and projects;
- Adhere to company policies and procedures as outlined in the employee handbook, etc.; and assist with other duties as assigned.
For more information about the position and required qualifications, please see the Clyde Companies listing.