The Utah State Archives is seeking an Administrative Support Manager. This employee manages administrative support functions and is responsible for the following:
- overseeing the division budget.
- developing and tracking contracts and agreements.
- tracking fee schedules and deposits.
- tracking office assets, equipment and IT resource inventory.
- soliciting grants and functions as grant/contract officer.
- coordinating information, data processing, and IT systems, including the Archives’ record keeping and inventory systems, record content management systems, and electronic archives systems–ensuring resource security compliance.
- maintaining the Archives emergency Continuity of Operations Plan and archival/cultural resource disaster recovery plans, including testing and compliance.
- tracking policies and procedures, performance measures, and metrics and reports to governing authorities.
- supervising subordinate personnel including their hiring; determining workload, and delegating assignments, training, monitoring and evaluating performance; initiating corrective action or disciplinary action.
More information about qualifications and salary are available in the posting on the Utah State Jobs website at http://agency.governmentjobs.com/utah/default.cfm?action=jobbulletin&JobID=1289075. Applications can be filed online at https://statejobs.utah.gov/, and will be accepted until December 2, 2015.