The Conference of Inter-Mountain Archivists (CIMA) 2016 Annual Meeting will take place from May 11-14, 2016 in Ogden, Utah at the Courtyard Marriott. There will be more information on hotel accommodations in the coming weeks – so please stay tuned!
The Program Committee is asking for proposals on all aspects of archival practice and research, including proposals that feature:
- Collection Development, Collaboration and/or Cooperation
- Reference, instruction, and outreach activities
- Fundraising and resource allocation
- Digital Preservation and Archiving
- Archives management
- Archival education and mentoring
More information about the proposal process is available on the Conferences page.
DEADLINE for submission is Friday, January 29, 2015. Please use the online submission form to submit your proposal at http://goo.gl/forms/UspkoEypLJ.