The Program Committee for CIMA 2014 announces the call for session proposals. The theme is “Silver and Gold: Celebrating CIMA and Collaboration in Carson City.” The conference will be held May 14-16 in Carson City, Nevada. Pre-conference workshops will take place May 14, with conference sessions scheduled for May 15-16.
A session proposal form is available at the link below and on the CIMA website.
A list of suggested topics is below. This is not a restrictive list, and proposals on all aspects of archives and archival work are invited.
- Collaborative Projects, including those with other repositories or within your community
- Outreach, including both traditional and recent trends
- Use of social media and other online tools in promoting archives
- Preservation and accessibility of electronic records
- Researcher/user oriented services
Proposals are due Monday, November 18, 2013.
If you have any questions please contact Program Committee Chair Julia Stringfellow at email@example.com.