The Utah Department of Heritage and Arts has an opening for a director to oversee the Division of State History. This is an executive level position, which reports to the executive director for the Department of Heritage and Arts. The incumbent will be responsible for the administration and management of the division, including, budget, programs and supervision of personnel. Other responsibilities include:
- Developing partnerships in heritage economic development, education, tourism and resource protection;
- Developing and coordinating plans and policies;
- Ensuring compliance with governmental mandates, and strategic plan initiatives;
- Coordinating activities with other divisions within the department and state or federal programs;
- Reviewing legislation to determine impact on agency or the State; and
- Contributing to legislative efforts under the direction of the Governor’s Office and the executive director
The salary range for this position is between $36.25 to $52.99. Applications will be accepted until March 3rd, 2013 (however, this deadline may be extended). For more information, and to submit an application, please visit the https://statejobs.utah.gov. Apply for Requisition # 28875. If you have any questions, please contact Michelle Watts, HR Analyst, at firstname.lastname@example.org.