Oregon State University Libraries invites applications for the position of Oregon Multicultural Librarian, a full-time (1.00 FTE), 12-month, tenure track faculty position within the University Archives at the Assistant Professor level.
1. Coordination of the Oregon Multicultural Archives (OMA), including collection development, outreach, processing, and digitization
2. Liaison to the Ethnic Studies Department and the university’s cultural centers
3. Reference and information literacy
4. Supervision of students, volunteers, and interns
5. Committee service in the library, university, and archives associations
For details, qualifications, and deadline to apply, please see the Oregon State University online announcement:
For full consideration submit documents by Friday, May 28, 2010. For questions about this position, please contact Jane Nichols, Search Committee Chair, at or firstname.lastname@example.org.