Boise State University invites applicants for the faculty position of Librarian/Archivist in the Special Collections department. The Librarian/Archivist will participate in outreach, exhibitions, and other programs and help direct the work of student assistants, interns, and special hires in processing and digitization projects. The position reports to the Head of Special Collections/University Archivist.
- Providing physical and intellectual control of the university archives through appraisal, arrangement, description, and creation of finding aids
- Reference work with archives and manuscripts
- Collection care and preservation
- Digitization and metadata assignment
- Maintenance of rare books
For details, qualifications, and deadline to apply, please see the Boise State University online announcement:
Send electronic cover letter of application, resume, and the names, addresses, and phone numbers of three professional references to email@example.com (preferred method) or mail to:
Boise State University
1910 University Dr.
Boise, ID 83725-1430